Do I have to have an account to be able to place an order?
- No, it is not necessary to create an account to place an order. No commitment is necessary you place your order when it suits you.
What sector do you deliver?
- We deliver within a radius of 25km around the Jean Talon Market. This includes the Island of Montreal as well as the North and South Shore
Is there a minimum order amount?
- For delivery, the minimum order amount is $ 30 and the delivery charge is $ 5 or $ 10 depending on your location.
- For pickup at Jean Talon Market, no minimum required.
When will I receive my order?
- Your orders will be delivered the next day between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. or 6 p.m. and 9 p.m., depending on your choice.
- Pick-up can be done the next day from 9 a.m.
Are your products local?
- We try to give preference to Quebec products and local farmers as much as possible, but unfortunately the cold winter forces us to turn to other products to offer you beautiful fresh vegetables all year round. We also offer an organic section to delight all taste buds.
What happens if I haven't received an ordered product?
- As our products arrive on a daily basis, they may not all be available between the time of your order and its preparation. If you can't find a product, check your emails and you should have received a refund. Otherwise, do not hesitate to contact us by email or on social networks.
How do you guarantee the freshness of your products?
- All our fresh products (meat, etc.) are sent with an ice pack or an ice bag to ensure that the cold chain is respected. In addition, these products are added at the last moment just before leaving. You can reuse the ice packs or drop them off in front of your home during your next order and we will reuse it.